Visio Professional ist eine Plattform für die Diagrammerstellung mit einer umfangreichen Auswahl an integrierten Schablonen. Komplexe Informationen lassen sich mit einfachen, anschaulichen Diagrammen leicht verständlich darstellen. Visio Professional enthält Schablonen für Geschäftsdiagramme, Standard-Netzwerkdiagramme, Organigramme, Standardflussdiagramme und allgemeine Diagramme für verschiedene Zwecke.
Microsoft Visio Professional erhalten Sie zu Sonderkonditionen.
Software Assurance für 24 Monate enthalten.
Auf dieser Seite sind die aktuellen Versionen der Software aufgeführt, die über Microsoft Sonderkonditionen Programm bei Stifter-helfen erhältlich sind.Visio Professional is software for creating diagrams. Users choose a template, drag shapes to the drawing, connect the shapes, and add text where needed. Visio Professional contains all features of the standard edition of Visio plus specialized tools that are better suited for more technical projects. It also allows linking diagrams to data sources and having more than one person work on a diagram at the same time.
This offer provides one license for installing the software on a single device. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Terms for specific licensing details.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current version or the previous version of this software. You can find out which version is the current one on the Current Versions of Microsoft Products page. In addition, you can download the software in any language that's available.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Visio Professional in the following ways.
- General users can create flowcharts, organization charts, office layouts, and more.
- IT professionals can plan and document existing networks, proposals for new infrastructure, and directory services.
- Engineers and facilities managers can create electrical, mechanical, and process engineering schematics.
- Developers can create entity relationship diagrams for proposed database schemas and map and troubleshoot existing Internet or intranet sites.
- Templates: Visio includes templates for
- Charts (organization charts, flowcharts, and marketing charts)
- Project schedules (calendars, timelines, and Gantt charts)
- Maps (directional and geographic)
- Cause-and-effect diagrams
- Block diagrams
- Basic network diagrams
- Basic office layouts
- Themes and styles: You can add sets of colors, fonts, and effects to an entire diagram with a single mouse click. Each theme has several variants. In addition, you can also apply styles to individual shapes to make them stand out. Effects include such things as shadows and glows.
- Threaded conversations: A commenting pane allows reviewers' comments to appear in threads.
- Co-authoring: If a diagram is stored in SharePoint or OneDrive, several people can work on it at once. An icon appears on the diagram to show parts that someone else has changed.
- Links to dynamic data: Shapes in a diagram can display data from external sources like SQL Server or Excel spreadsheets.
- Cloud storage: The default location to save diagrams is the user's OneDrive.
Important Volume Licensing Information
With Office suites and applications, you can choose between two types of volume license keys for product activation: a Key Management Service (KMS) license key or a Multiple Activation Key (MAK). You will be provided with both types of keys on the Microsoft Volume Licensing website.
Microsoft offers instructions on how to use a MAK or KMS key to activate volume editions of Office software.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from Stifter-helfen after you request this product.
Expect two emails:
- When your request has been approved, Stifter-helfen will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the VLSC once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the email address in your organization details is up to date by visiting your account.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from Stifter-helfen to obtain your product through the VLSC.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.
- See Office system requirements.
- Microsoft installation technologies:
- Office applications that are version 2019 or later must be installed using Microsoft Click-to-Run technology instead of the traditional Windows Installer (MSI) technology. Click-to-Run technology is the same technology that is used to install the Office applications that are included with Office 365 subscriptions.
- You can't install multiple Office products on a computer if the products are the same version but use different installation technologies. In some cases, you also can't install two different versions of Click-to-Run applications on the same computer. For more information, see Microsoft Office support.