System Center Standard ist ein Set von Server-Management-Lizenzen (MLS) und Software für die Verwaltung von Anwendungen und Diensten in physischen, virtuellen und cloudbasierten IT-Infrastrukturen. Die Standard Edition ist für die Verwaltung von physischen und leicht virtualisierten System Center-Umgebungen konzipiert.
Diese Sonderkondition von Microsoft beinhaltet insgesamt 2 Core Lizenzen für System Center Standard Server ML. Die Mindestlizenzierung für einen physischen Prozessor sind 8 Core Lizenzen und 16 Core Lizenzen für einen Server.
Auf dieser Seite sind die aktuellen Versionen der Software aufgeführt, die über das Microsoft Sonderkonditionen-Programm bei Stifter-helfen erhältlich sind.
Für eine genaue Berechnung der von Ihnen benötigten Lizenzen verwenden Sie bitte den Lizenzkonfigurator.
System Center Standard is a set of server management licenses (MLs) and software for managing applications and services across physical, virtual, and cloud information technology (IT) infrastructures. The Standard edition is designed for managing physical and lightly virtualized System Center environments.
This offer provides two core licenses for a System Center Standard server ML. System Center server MLs require a minimum of 8 core licenses for each physical processor on a managed server and a minimum of 16 core licenses for each managed server. The Standard edition allows management of up to two operating system environments (OSEs) on managed servers when all cores on the servers are licensed. The right to run management server software for System Center components is included with the ML. For additional information about the available editions of System Center and its licensing requirements, see Guide to System Center Products and Licensing.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current version or the previous version of this software. You can find out which version is the current one on the Current Versions of Microsoft Products page. In addition, you can download the software in any language that's available.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have a dedicated IT staff with datacenter administration experience, your organization can use System Center to
- Pool shared resources into a "private cloud" to provide users with IT as a Service that they can self-allocate through a portal.
- Manage hybrid cloud environments that combine public and private cloud applications and services from a centralized interface.
- Standardize and automate datacenter processes to reduce costs and improve service reliability.
When all cores on the managed server are licensed, this ML suite licenses servers to be managed by these System Center components.
- Configuration Manager: provides software deployment, distribution, update management, and configuration monitoring throughout an IT infrastructure
- Data Protection Manager: enables disk-based data protection and recovery for file and application servers as well as client computers
- Endpoint Protection: works with Configuration Manager to provide a single infrastructure for client management and security, including malware detection
- Operations Manager: monitors the health of IT services across datacenter and cloud infrastructures
- Orchestrator: a workflow management tool for automating the creation, monitoring, and deployment of IT resources
- Service Manager: an integrated platform for automating and adapting your organization's IT service management best practices
- Virtual Machine Manager: enables administration and management of Microsoft and VMware virtual machine guests and virtual machine hosts
The right to run System Center management server software is included with the MLs. If you request this product, you can obtain management server software for all of the System Center components listed above. The software includes a runtime version of SQL Server Technology (SQL Server Standard Edition) to support System Center. No additional licenses are needed for management servers or SQL Server technology.
MLs do not require media, license keys, or setup codes.
CALs, ECLs, and MLs offered through Stifter-helfen are always for the currently offered version of the server software. However, these licenses can also be used with earlier versions of the server software.
Obtaining the Server Software
Installing the server software requires you to download the software from the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
Expect two emails:
- When your request has been approved, Stifter-helfen will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the VLSC once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the email address in your organization details is up to date by visiting your account.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from Stifter-helfen to obtain your product through the VLSC.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.