Office Standard ist die Büro-Software von Microsoft und enthält Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook und Publisher. Mit dieser Spende erhalten Sie eine Lizenz für die Installation der Software auf einem einzigen Gerät.
Die aktuellen Versionen der Software Spenden, die über das Microsoft Donation Program bei Stifter-helfen erhältlich sind, sind hier aufgeführt.
Änderung Installation von Office 2019
Bitte beachten Sie: Alle Office 2019-Suiten und Einzelanwendungen, einschließlich Visio und Project, können nicht mehr direkt über die VLSC heruntergeladen werden. Ab Office 2019 verwenden alle Office-Produkte, die über Volumenlizenzen erhältlich sind, die Click-to-Run-Technologie anstelle der herkömmlichen Windows Installer-Technologie. Um diese Produkte herunterzuladen und zu installieren, können IT-Administratoren ein spezielles Bereitstellungstool von Microsoft verwenden.
Die Anleitung zur Installation von Office Standard in der Version 2019 per Click to Run stellen wir Ihnen als Video zur Verfügung.
Die genauen Hinweise dazu finden sie hier: https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/deployoffice/office2019/deploy
Office is an integrated collection of programs and services designed to work together to enable optimized information work.
This donation provides one license for installing the software on a single device. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Terms for specific licensing details.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current version or the previous version of this software. You can find out which version is the current one on the Current Versions of Microsoft Products page.
In addition, you can download the software in any language that's available.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use the applications in the Office suite to:
- Create, share, and edit documents with colleagues in other locations
- Track and highlight data trends
- Broadcast documents and live presentations for an audience via their web browsers
- Consolidate communications services to reduce costs
Applications in This Suite
The Standard suite includes the following applications:
- Excel is a spreadsheet application with data analysis and visualization tools.
- OneNote is a note-taking application that allows various types of content to be shared among team members.
- Outlook is a time and information manager that integrates email, calendar, contacts, and tasks.
- PowerPoint is a presentation graphics program with capabilities for text effects, sound, and animation.
- Publisher is a desktop publishing program that allows people with basic layout skills to create a wide variety of publications.
- Word is a full-featured word-processing program.
- Ribbon: The Office ribbon enhances usability by bringing together the most popular formatting and creation tools in a single, unified design.
- Web and mobile access: With Office Online and free apps for mobile devices, users at separate locations can co-author or edit the same file at the same time. They can use any web browser or mobile device running Windows, iOS, or Android.
- Cloud storage: Office applications integrate with OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint, so you can access your files across devices.
- Multiple file format support: Most Office applications, including Word and Excel, can save or export files as PDF or XPS documents natively, without requiring you to download and install add-ons.
Important Volume Licensing Information
With Office, you can choose between two types of volume license keys for product activation: a Key Management Service (KMS) license key or a Multiple Activation Key (MAK). Organizations will be provided with both types of keys on the Microsoft Volume Licensing website.
Microsoft also offers instructions on how to use a MAK or KMS key to activate volume editions of Office software.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from Stifter-helfen after requesting this product.
Expect two emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, Stifter-helfen will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the email address in your organization details is up to date by visiting your account.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from Stifter-helfen to obtain your donation through the VLSC.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.
- See Office system requirements.
- Microsoft installation technologies:
- Office applications that are version 2019 or later must be installed using Microsoft Click-to-Run technology instead of the traditional Windows Installer (MSI) technology. Click-to-Run technology is the same technology that is used to install the Office applications that are included with Office 365 subscriptions.
- You can't install multiple Office products on a computer if the products are the same version but use different installation technologies. In some cases, you also can't install two different versions of Click-to-Run applications on the same computer. For more information, see Microsoft Office support.