Der Cisco 2960-X Series 48-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch ist mit fester Konfiguration. Er bietet eine 10/100 Fast Ethernet Verbindung, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks und einen erweitertem LAN Service für mittelgroße Office-Netzwerke.
This donation includes
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series switch (WS-C2960X-48TS-L)
- Product documentation
- AC power cord
- Rack-mount brackets and screws
Benefits for Organizations
If you have networking experience, you can use this switch to extend an existing network, bringing wired connectivity to more employees and supporting new wireless deployments.
- LAN Base IOS software: The switch's software includes a rich Layer 2+ suite of intelligent services, including:
- Advanced quality of service (QoS)
- Granular rate limiting
- Access control lists (ACLs)
- IPv6 management
- Multicast services
- Multiple management options: You can manage the switch with either the embedded GUI device manager or the Windows-based Cisco Network Assistant (available at no cost from the Cisco website).
- Security: The switch offers a range of authentication methods, data encryption technologies, and Network Admission Control (NAC) based on users, ports, and MAC addresses. Cisco TrustSec prevents unauthorized access and helps ensure that users get only their designated privileges.
- Energy-saving tools: Cisco's EnergyWise technology allows you to measure and manage the power consumption of network devices for additional cost and resource savings.
- Cisco FlexStacking support: You can use Cisco FlexStacking to manage multiple physical switches as a single unit. Cisco FlexStacking requires the Cisco 2960-X Series FlexStack-Plus Stacking Module and Cable.
Each device meets the following specifications:
Integrated network ports: 48 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
USB ports: 1 USB Type A and 1 mini-Type B
Uplinks: 4 small form-factor pluggable (SFP)
Cisco IOS software: LAN Base
Flash memory: 128 MB
DRAM: 512 MB
Maximum active VLANs: 1023
Forwarding bandwidth: 108 Gbps
Cisco will provide five years of hardware and software service and support ("SMARTnet") for this product.
Obtaining Your Product
Stifter-helfen might request additional information to verify that your organization matches the Cisco philanthropy guidelines. When Stifter-helfen approves your request, you will receive a confirmation email from Stifter-helfen. Cisco will deliver your product within eight weeks. For details, see The Cisco Donation Program page.
- AC input voltage/frequenzy
- 100 to 240 V
- 1 to 0.5 A
- 50 to 60 Hz
- Environmental constraints:
- Operating temperature: 23 to 113°F (-5 to 45°C)
- Storage temperature: 23 to 158°F (-25 to 70°C)
- Operating/storage telative humidity: 10 to 95 percent (noncondensing)
- Operating altitude: Up to 10,000 feet (3,000 meters)
- Storage altitude: Up to 13,000 feet (4,000 meters)