Dieses Produkt ist derzeit leider nicht verfügbar. Bitte besuchen Sie diese Seite später noch einmal oder folgen Sie uns auf Facebook und Twitter für neueste Informationen.
Dieses Produkt wird vorraussichtlich ab November 2016 wieder verfügbar sein.
System Center Standard ist ein Set von Server-Management-Lizenzen (MLS) und Software für die Verwaltung von Anwendungen und Services in physischen, virtuellen und Cloud-basierten IT-Infrastrukturen. Die Standard-Edition ist für die Verwaltung von physischen und leicht virtualisiert System Center Umgebungen.
System Center Standard is a set of server management licenses (MLs) and software for managing applications and services across physical, virtual, and cloud information technology (IT) infrastructures. The Standard edition is designed for managing physical and lightly virtualized System Center environments.
This donation provides one Standard ML covering up to two physical processors and permitting management of up to two operating system environments (OSEs) on managed servers. In order to use this product, you will need to obtain enough copies to cover whichever number is greater: the amount of processors or the amount of OSEs on managed servers. The right to run management server software for System Center components is included with the ML. For additional information about the available editions of System Center and its licensing requirements, see TechSoup's Guide to System Center Products and Licensing.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current or previous version of the software in any language that's available through the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center if you request this product. You can find out which version of the software is the current one in the Microsoft Title Groups document.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have a dedicated IT staff with datacenter administration experience, your organization can use System Center to:
- Pool shared resources into a "private cloud" to provide users with IT as a Service that they can self-allocate through a portal.
- Manage hybrid cloud environments that combine public and private cloud applications and services from a centralized interface.
- Standardize and automate datacenter processes to reduce costs and improve service reliability.
Licensed ComponentsThis ML suite licenses servers to be managed by these System Center components:
- App Controller: a unified console for managing public and private clouds, as well as cloud-based virtual machines and services
- Configuration Manager: provides software deployment, distribution, update management, and configuration monitoring throughout an IT infrastructure
- Data Protection Manager: enables disk-based data protection and recovery for file and application servers as well as client computers
- Endpoint Protection: works with Configuration Manager to provide a single infrastructure for client management and security, including malware detection
- Operations Manager: monitors the health of IT services across datacenter and cloud infrastructures
- Orchestrator: a workflow management tool for automating the creation, monitoring, and deployment of IT resources
- Service Manager: an integrated platform for automating and adapting your organization's IT service management best practices
- Virtual Machine Manager: enables administration and management of Microsoft and VMware virtual machine guests and virtual machine hosts
With System Center 2012, the right to run management server software is included with the MLs. If you request this product, you can obtain management server software for all of the System Center components listed above. The software includes a runtime version of SQL Server Technology (SQL Server Standard Edition) to support System Center. No additional licenses are needed for management servers or SQL Server technology.
The ML does not require media, license keys, or setup codes.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the
Volume Licensing Service Center and enter a license key. You can
download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from Stifter-helfen.ch after requesting this product.
Expect two emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, Stifter-helfen.de will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the organization email that is registered with Stifter-helfen.ch is up-to-date. Visit "Mein Konto" and verify the address in your active organization profile.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from Stifter-helfen.ch to obtain your donation through the VLSC.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any
new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your