Der WS-C2960-Plus 24TC-L ist ein Catalyst 2960-Plus-Serien Switch mit fester Konfiguration. Er bietet eine 10/100 Fast Ethernet Verbindung, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks und einen erweitertem LAN Service für mittelgroße Office-Netzwerke.
This donation includes:
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus Series switch (WS-C2960-Plus 48TC-S) with AC power supply
- Product documentation
- Cables: power cord
- Installation hardware: rack-mount brackets and screws
Benefits for Organizations
If you have networking experience or access to a consultant, you can use this switch to extend an existing network, bringing wired connectivity to more employees and supporting new wireless deployments.
Each device meets the following specifications.
- Integrated network ports: 48 10/100 Fast Ethernet
- Available PoE power: Not supported
- Uplinks: 2 dual-purpose 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet or small form-factor pluggable (SFP)
- Cisco IOS software: LAN Lite
- Flash memory: 64 MB
- DRAM: 128 MB
- Maximum active VLANs: 64
- Forwarding bandwidth: 16 Gbps
More information about this product is available on the Cisco website.
Additional Equipment Available
You can request additional equipment for this device through Stifter-helfen.de.
- Cisco SFP Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver Modules: Choose from a variety of modules that allow you to connect this device with a fiber optic network.
- Cisco RJ-45 Serial Console Cable for Routers and Switches: Connect a PC to the console port on this device
Cisco will provide five years of hardware and software service and support ("SMARTnet") for this product.
Obtaining Your Product
Stifter-helfen.de might request additional information to verify that your organization matches the Cisco philanthropy guidelines. When Stifter-helfen.de approves your request, you will receive a confirmation email from Stifter-helfen.de. Cisco will deliver your product within eight weeks.
- AC input voltage/frequenzy
- 100 to 240 V
- 0.4 to 0.2 A
- 50 to 60 Hz
- Environmental constraints:
- Operating temperature: 23 to 113°F (-5 to 45°C)
- Storage temperature: 23 to 158°F (-25 to 70°C)
- Operating/storage telative humidity: 10 to 95 percent (noncondensing)
- Operating altitude: Up to 10,000 feet (3,000 meters)
- Storage altitude: Up to 13,000 feet (4,000 meters)